The #1 options management platform
Envision is the industry's leading homebuilder design center platform. With Envision, builders can offer their options online—with product photos & descriptions already gathered from over 200 manufacturers—in a complete options management, retailing & selection solution.
Envision DesignEnterprise is a complete design & selection center that lets contracted buyers browse and make home option selections online, prior to their design center appointment.
After home closing, it also provides manufacturers' product warranty and care information, becoming a customer-service extension and remarketing channel for the builder.
Your 24/7 design showroom. DesignEnterprise & DesignExpress let customers browse through option choices category by category, mirroring the builder's design center process.
The latest info. Product manufacturers contribute product images, styles, specifications, descriptions, and manuals, resulting in high quality design information for consumers.
Homebuyers using DesignEnterprise say that they:
- Like seeing photos & descriptions of all of their options in one place
- Feel less rushed, and more confident in their selections when they go in for their design appointment
- Enjoy the opportunity to compare and select upgrades, making their home unique
- Appreciate seeing option prices and how they impact their monthly mortgage payment
- Find having their warranty and care documents in one place extremely helpful
Envision DesignEnterprise may be implemented standalone, or integrated with your backend ERP/CRM systems. Contact us for pricing, configuration options, and implementation services.
Envision DesignExpress is an affordable lead generating design tool, enabling prospective buyers to:
- browse product and structural options available for a particular home
- register and save their favorite options, creating a builder sales lead
- build attachment to specific desirable homes and options offered by the builder
A universe of choices. Homebuyers can preview the range of color, style & finish choices, at their convenience... often resulting in higher margin upgrades for the builder.
Envision DesignExpress may be implemented standalone or alongside other Envision products. Fast setup is available in as little as 30 days; integration with backend ERP/CRM systems is also available.
Envision means results!
- 15-30% increase in total options spending
- More qualified pre-sale leads with 2-3x conversion (16% higher via Envision alone)
- Better, more consistent marketing of design options
- Higher customer satisfaction scores & product brand recognition
- Faster training for design center team members
- Lower operational costs, with reduced paperwork & quicker design center appointments
All Envision setups offer the ability to configure the look-and-feel to present your customers with a seamless, private-labeled website experience. See also Envision DesignShowcase, an interactive option design gallery.
No matter which Envision approach you take, builders and manufacturers both benefit.
Benefits for Builders
Now more than ever, increasing profit dollars on each home sold is critical. Today's builders rely on Envision's options management features to reduce buyer cancellations and increase margins per closed home.
- Creates an interactive and dynamic online retail experience for homebuyers
- Provides rich content including images, descriptions, styles, brochures, warranty, care information, and videos from hundreds of product manufacturers
- Reduces the tedious, manual option selection process in design centers, letting your designers focus on customer service
- Eliminates the need to expand or build new design centers
- Provides analytics to help identify design trends impacting your new home sales
- Sends manufacturers' notifications to anticipate & manage obsoleted products
- Integrates with your existing ERP and CRM systems through web service interfaces
Benefits for Manufacturers
Manufacturers whose design & structural building products are marketed in Envision get more exposure across their product lines, increased product sales through option upgrades, and higher brand recognition.
- Provides consistent, accurate brand and product messaging
- Create a product's descriptions, specifications, images & styles just once, to display for many builders and their customers
- Includes reporting to help understand product usage for builder rebate tracking
- Includes homeowner warranty registration module to communicate with new customers
- Provides analytics to help builders fine tune their product sales pitch
- Aggregate reporting gives visibility into the builder sales channel, and info on trending product categories