Affordable builder websites powered by BDX Live
EX2 webArchitect is different! Our low-cost homebuilder marketing platform has features that plain builder sites simply can't touch:
- Your webArchitect setup includes a fully custom website design, and can be online just 4-6 weeks from design approval.
- webArchitect automatically pulls your latest community and home information and images from the powerful BDX Live multi-site marketing platform.
- Web leads are also delivered via BDX Live for maximum speed & flexibility.
Design it to match your style. Our custom design process presents you with multiple look-and-feel options, giving you unmatched creative flexibility at an affordable price.
Great features and dynamic listings. webArchitect leverages over a decade of leading new home search features to minimize data entry, keep listings updated and give your users robust features that would cost much more to build from scratch.
Custom website design
Other builder website platforms have rigid design templates that allow only minimal logo/color changes. Who wants a website that looks like every other builder?
Our design shootout process results in a design you'll love, and that works seamlessly with your brand:
- We'll brainstorm branding, positioning and messaging ideas for your company, and find out what design features you like and dislike.
- Multiple designers will compete to create a winning homepage concept.
- We'll finalize your approved design concept and mockup key interior pages for your approval.
Full of features
After choosing a design, your new builder website will be setup with great out-of-the-box features, including:
- A full-featured, easy-to-use content-management system (CMS)
- Real-time community and home listings integrated from BDX Live
- An unlimited number of pages -- add as many as you like!
- Dynamic maps & driving directions
- Blogging and social sharing capabilities
- User roles & capabilities for content authors
- Workflow for content review & approval before publishing
- Metadata important for search engine optimization (SEO)
Finally, you can test drive the new site to add final content and then push your new website to the world!
Ready for smartphones and tablets, too!
With our responsive design option, Your webArchitect site can be designed with a flexible layout that automatically adjusts to mobile or tablet sized screens. No longer is it necessary to maintain content separately for your mobile presence; with webArchitect, your web content is optimized for mobile and tablet devices.
webArchitect in Kiosk Mode
In addition, the webArchitect kiosk mode option modifies your site design for larger buttons and less scrolling. This is a great, low-cost way to quickly launch a great touchscreen kiosk for your offices or sales centers.