Implementing a reliable, extensible, and well maintained content management system (CMS) can keep your website competitive. Your business team can contribute fresh content and add component features to your website as needed, reducing involvement from development resources for routine site updates.
EX2 implements and hosts a wide variety of content management systems including:
The EX2 CMS assessment
We don’t believe one content management system fits everyone. Instead, we work with you to recommend the best CMS to meet your business goals, functional needs, budget, and roadmap. Our detailed analysis can help you prioritize requirements including:
- Authoring and publishing needs: Workflow, versioning, cross-linking, and WYSIWIG editor features
- Asset management: Strategy for importing, transforming and storing images, documents, and video
- Technical requirements: Security, technology platform, scalability, and integration
- Reporting and analytics: Traffic metrics to drive your marketing organization’s personalization and content targeting goals
- E-commerce: From payment gateway selection to shipping integration, some CMS systems can successfully handle product retailing and sales transactions
CMS implementation model
During our CMS technical design, we’ll also determine if your entire site should be contained in the CMS, if an API interface to the CMS would be best, or a hybrid of both would provide the greatest functionality, scalability and performance for your needs.
Custom CMS development
When appropriate, we also design & develop custom content management systems inside other applications when a full scale CMS would not be the best use of funds or technology for our customers. Ease of use, speed of content entry, and integration with in-house/ERP apps help to drive our custom CMS approach.