5 Reasons to change your
- Missing development milestones
- Not able to understand and articulate your project vision
- Account Managers and Developers keep changing
- Partner is NOT Sitecore certified
- You are NOT sure if project will ever finish.
Sign-up for FREE 15 minute consultation
See what we have done for Lennar and Taylor Morrison
We partnered with Lennar to deliver a digital transformation experience that supports their goals of providing quality, value, and integrity including:
- An industry-leading, responsive and adaptive web experience with a fresh design and interactive features that exceed expectations in the home buying experience
- A myLennar web portal and iPad app to guide a home buyer through the shopping, buying, and owning phase of a new home
- The ability to connect with a Lennar associate in the moment using chat, call back, or creating a digital inquiry with close integration with Siebel and Salesforce CRM platforms to shorten time to less than 10 minutes to make a connection
- Close synchronization with JD Edwards ERP to update product information between the website and internal systems, providing the most accurate information within all digital experiences.
We collaborated with them to choose the Sitecore Experience Platform, coordinated with their ad agency to launch the initial site, and have continued our partnership to ensure they get the most out of their technology investment, including:
- Multi-site implementations for each of their brands and micro-sites for unique developments such as 55+ communities and multi-builder development projects lead by Taylor Morrison
- Personalization of a visitor’s experience to their websites
- Use of Sitecore’s Print Experience Manager (PXM) to create weekly sales sheets directly from the website, key to bridging the digital and sales office experience
- Implementation of Sitecore’s Email Experience Manager (EXM) for on demand and ongoing, personalized email campaigns
- Campaign management to tie email, web, CRM, and analytics together
Your Full-Service Sitecore Team
Team of Sitecore Certified Experts in the United States with more than 100,000+ collective hours of experience.
UX (User Experience)
Updates & Upgrades
Sitecore CMS for enterprises
With our Sitecore CMS solutions, we aim to give you the competitive edge by simultaneously improving customer service and reducing your team’s content maintenance tasks. We are leaders in developing complete CMS solutions for businesses with their enterprise apps having 99.999% uptime rating. Not many can claim that.
Comprehensive service – Starting with our free consultation, we understand your business goals and deliver you a practical CMS solution that meets your requirements encompassing every aspect of what all of your stakeholders want, which content assets you are working with and where you want to go.
Tailored CMS solution – We create enterprise web content management systems on the Sitecore platform to match your technology environment, integrate with your existing ERP and CRM systems and even extend outward to iOS and Android mobile platforms.
Committed work– As a Sitecore Certified Solution Partner, our team is always on top of the latest Sitecore CMS features and platform updates. Sitecore’s improved content buckets and search faceting configurations are just a few of the newest ways we can boost your CMS implementation to obtain better results than ever before.