We are seeking a high energy, self-motivated a Senior career-level sales professional considered highly skilled at sales techniques and demonstrates strong understanding of our company products and services as we are a diverse, thriving, boutique technology consultancy. The ideal candidate must have Digital Services Experience. They complete complex sales with little to no supervision and will be responsible for identifying, networking, and selling our unique mix of products and services. This role typically requires a bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) and 6+ years of relevant sales experience.
- Build and maintain viable deal pipeline
- Prospect and meet with clients/prospects to move them through the sales funnel
- Interact with Sr. level executives at large enterprise companies
- Pursue sales leads and visit customer sites within assigned territory defined by geographic area, industry, or product/service segment.
- Conduct to face‐to‐face meetings as well as engage with customers over the phone and Internet ﴾e.g. chat, email, video conferencing, etc.﴿ to close sales.
- Execute sales strategy, identify new opportunities/leads, and generate sales reports.
- Experience in selling digital and/or enterprise solutions
Skills and Experience Required:
- Digital Services Experience Required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Track record of success in B2B sales
- Hard working, persistent, creative, and confident
- Passionate about your clients’ success
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Goal oriented and focused on deadlines/deliverables
- Team Player and able to work with poise under pressure
- Travel as needed to meet with customers – and attend trade shows and industry and networking events
- Proven ability in market analysis and highly skilled in prospecting new business
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Professional networking and business development skills
- Creative ways to navigate and develop the market
Who we are:
EX Squared Solutions (EX²) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Builder Homesite, and is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner focusing on the development of websites, intranets and portals. Our user-centered, .NET based practice helps businesses deploy highly successful and cost-effective software solutions.
EX Squared was founded on the belief that progress is diminished when innovation is stifled. Too many great solutions are lost not because of a bad solution, but because of the poor execution of a good idea. We created EX Squared to change that.
Digital transformation requires an analog component. The science has to include the art. At the heart of every digital experience are users, customers, stakeholders, employees and investors. People.
The digital experience will always be about people, and understanding their motivations, ambitions, process, habits, and desires is essential.
That’s why for the last twenty years we have combined our cutting-edge digital know-how with our deep understanding of people and their behavior. That’s why the world’s brands that are driving digital experiences use EX Squared as the rocket fuel for their solutions.
Listen, Serve & Succeed
We are mission-driven to our client’s success. Failure is not an option. We take a servant-leadership philosophy toward our work and client relationships and uphold empathy, listening, stewardship, and commitment to others’ growth. Relationships are at the center of everything we do.
Access to the Future
We see a world where digital innovation drives consumer experiences. We want to demystify the digital experience for our clients by shouldering the complexity and providing a clear picture of how digital experience implementation can future-proof the health of their business.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid time off
- 11 Company Paid Holidays
- Use of Company Vacation home in the Mountain and at the Beach
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the community
We appreciate all responses, but only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
EX² Solutions (http://www.exsquared.com/) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
The above job description and requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. BHI retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.