What the Role Is
As a member of the leadership team this individual will lead implementations for new and existing Fortune 500 clients, focused on both the technical and strategic success. This is a high visibility, client facing role as a trusted advisor, serving as the primary consultant for the client, helping them make key decisions and remain their day-to-day contact throughout the full lifecycle of a project. You will also guide the development team in best implementation practices and solution design. In this role, you will be expected to manage multiple concurrent projects and ongoing client relationships with ownership of account financial performance.
The Engagement Manager role enables an individual with strong analytical, design, and technology experience with website and mobile implementations, to lead a team to deliver complex, enterprise-level engagements.
A successful Engagement Manager is someone who removes roadblocks for both your clients and your team, who loves driving the creation of amazing technology used by consumers every day. This is a role that owns client implementations from vision to completion, collaborating with clients and the delivery team. This role shapes the success of the company with creation of accurate estimates for projects, ensuring profitability and, most importantly, success for our clients along with demonstration of thought leadership for the implementation team.
- Be at the helm for your team, bridging strategy and communications between clients’ marketing and IT teams and your implementation team
- Direct and influence both delivery team members and clients; serving as a trusted advisor
- Create proposals and SOW’s, collaborating with proposal team, sales and legal to estimate, plan, mobilize and execute project
- Lead working sessions with clients to ensure expectations and direction are aligned and timelines are being met.
- Apply project management techniques (resource planning, levelling, client dependencies) in situations that involve a blend of resources from strategy through functional definition to development and deployment
- In collaboration with a technical architect advise customers on best practices for Enterprise implementations, from CMS to key integrations such as ERP and CRM
- Drive best practices for estimation, participate in resource management, ensuring the best resource assignments for the tasks
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams, ranging from web ops, quality assurance, and client engagement to ensure trouble-free implementations
- Participate in continuous process improvement to evolve the organization
- Identifying additional service opportunities within assigned clients
- Evangelize for the best tools and processes to make your team successful
Skills and Experience Needed:
- 5+ years’ experience working directly with clients in a professional services role
- 5+ years’ experience leading implementation teams to achieve high-value outcomes for your customers
- 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise integrations such as CRM and ERP systems
- Strategic mindset – you’re comfortable thinking a few steps ahead of where your client and team are
- You communicate, write and present amazingly well, putting everyone at ease with your confidence
- Refined problem solving skills, removing roadblocks for everyone to do amazing work
- Ability to express technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Must be able to synthesize a high-level concept to implementation
- Must have a customer service-oriented approach and embrace servant leadership
- Experience with Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence) and agile delivery
- Experience working with nearshore and offshore teams
Who we are:
EX Squared Solutions (EX²) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Builder Homesite, and is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner focusing on the development of websites, intranets and portals. Our user-centered, .NET based practice helps businesses deploy highly successful and cost-effective software solutions.
EX Squared was founded on the belief that progress is diminished when innovation is stifled. Too many great solutions are lost not because of a bad solution, but because of the poor execution of a good idea. We created EX Squared to change that.
Digital transformation requires an analog component. The science has to include the art. At the heart of every digital experience are users, customers, stakeholders, employees and investors. People.
The digital experience will always be about people, and understanding their motivations, ambitions, process, habits, and desires is essential.
That’s why for the last twenty years we have combined our cutting-edge digital know-how with our deep understanding of people and their behavior. That’s why the world’s brands that are driving digital experiences use EX Squared as the rocket fuel for their solutions.
Listen, Serve & Succeed
We are mission-driven to our client’s success. Failure is not an option. We take a servant-leadership philosophy toward our work and client relationships and uphold empathy, listening, stewardship, and commitment to others’ growth. Relationships are at the center of everything we do.
Access to the Future
We see a world where digital innovation drives consumer experiences. We want to demystify the digital experience for our clients by shouldering the complexity and providing a clear picture of how digital experience implementation can future-proof the health of their business.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid time off
- 11 Company Paid Holidays
- Use of Company Vacation home in the Mountain and at the Beach
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the community
We appreciate all responses, but only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
EX² Solutions (http://www.exsquared.com/) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
The above job description and requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. BHI retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.