We are looking for a Lead Front End Developer to lead a global team of front-end architects, providing technical expertise, mentorship and hands-on development. Stack-wise, this individual will need to have deep experience with React and/or Vue/Vuex for web and mobile delivery. This person will create optimized, pixel-perfect code and have demonstrated experience helping others to do the same. As a creator of great UX, you will also advocate for your end users, providing input when designs may create awkward interactions.
This is someone who removes roadblocks for their team, assesses their team to put them in the position to be most successful and loves driving the creation of amazing technology used by consumers every day. As we are a consulting group, a successful Lead will work closely with the engagement team to understand goals and plan sprints with deep experience in accurate sizing of scope.
- Translate UX designs into high quality, reusable front end code, integrating with APIs provided by the backend team
- Provide front-end technical engineering leadership and experience to your direct reports along with defining front-end technical architecture for new projects
- Define and estimate work effort and duration
- Interview and help onboard new candidates
- Grow technical knowledge by researching the latest development methods and techniques, sharing that information with your team and creating development plans for them to grow within in their current realm and in use of new technology
- Evangelize for the best tools and processes to make your team successful
Skills and Experience Required:
- 7+ years’ experience in front end development
- 3+ years’ experience as front end lead on 2 or more projects
- 3+ years’ experience integrating content with your front end projects via API endpoints, Node.js or similar
- Must be able to implement a front-end design from the ground up using React or Vue
- Ability to express technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Must have a customer service-oriented approach and embrace servant leadership
- Experience with Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence) and agile delivery
- Experience working with nearshore and offshore teams
- Experience working directly with clients in a professional services role a plus
Who we are:
EX Squared Solutions (EX²) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Builder Homesite, and is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner focusing on the development of websites, intranets and portals. Our user-centered, .NET based practice helps businesses deploy highly successful and cost-effective software solutions.
EX Squared was founded on the belief that progress is diminished when innovation is stifled. Too many great solutions are lost not because of a bad solution, but because of the poor execution of a good idea. We created EX Squared to change that.
Digital transformation requires an analog component. The science has to include the art. At the heart of every digital experience are users, customers, stakeholders, employees and investors. People.
The digital experience will always be about people, and understanding their motivations, ambitions, process, habits, and desires is essential.
That’s why for the last twenty years we have combined our cutting-edge digital know-how with our deep understanding of people and their behavior. That’s why the world’s brands that are driving digital experiences use EX Squared as the rocket fuel for their solutions.
Listen, Serve & Succeed
We are mission-driven to our client’s success. Failure is not an option. We take a servant-leadership philosophy toward our work and client relationships and uphold empathy, listening, stewardship, and commitment to others’ growth. Relationships are at the center of everything we do.
Access to the Future
We see a world where digital innovation drives consumer experiences. We want to demystify the digital experience for our clients by shouldering the complexity and providing a clear picture of how digital experience implementation can future-proof the health of their business.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid time off
- 11 Company Paid Holidays
- Use of Company Vacation home in the Mountain and at the Beach
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the community
We appreciate all responses, but only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
EX² Solutions (http://www.exsquared.com/) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
The above job description and requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. BHI retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.