EX Squared And Covid-19
As we deal with the effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to update you on steps we are currently taking to respond. EX2 has been closely monitoring the situation, learning and adapting as new information is made available. We are taking appropriate precautionary steps in response to this emerging public health crisis.
We are navigating this situation with a focus on two key priorities:
- Ensuring for the health and safety of our employees
- Continued and uninterrupted service to our customers
We have implemented the following steps to ensure the safety of our people while maintaining productivity:
- Restrictions on all business travel: We have halted all business travel. We have asked employees to notify us if they travel for personal reasons and have mandated that they self-quarantine for 14 days if they do.
- Health: All employees have been directed that if they have any type of sickness or symptoms (or if their family members have symptoms) they must self-quarantine and work from home.
- Work from Home: We have encouraged all employees to work from home unless there is a physical need to be in the office. All our employees are well equipped to work remotely and we have IT and management systems in place to ensure collaboration and productivity.
- Facility Protocols: Our offices are closed to visitors and front doors are locked. Employees who want to come into the office can do so but need to practice social distancing and enhanced office hygiene which includes:
- No conference room usage
- Maintaining healthy distance while meeting in the open
- Use of disinfectants while entering the office
- Disinfecting personal work space daily
In addition the facility is being disinfected every day by our cleaning staff.
- Global Operations: All our global facilities are following similar protocols with modifications for the local needs and issues. Globally, all our employees continue to work and provide services to our clients.
- Hosting and Web Operations: All our customers that host with us will continue to receive the same level of service you have always got from us. Our infrastructure team is fully capable of remote work and can physically access our data center facilities as needed.
We will continue to monitor the developing situation and make additional appropriate changes to meet the needs of our employees, customers, and partners.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you and will be happy to provide assistance in any way that we can.
GM, EX Squared