Lennar is one of the biggest and most well-known home builders in the United States, delivering innovation to the home buying experience.
We partnered with Lennar to deliver a digital transformation experience that supports their goals of providing quality, value, and integrity including:
- A industry-leading, responsive and adaptive web experience with a fresh design and interactive features that exceed expectations in the home buying experience
- A myLennar web portal and iPad app to guide a home buyer through the shopping, buying, and owning phase of a new home
- The ability to connect with a Lennar associate in the moment using chat, call back, or creating a digital inquiry with close integration with Siebel and Salesforce CRM platforms to shorten time to less than 10 minutes to make a connection
- Close synchronization with JD Edwards ERP to update product information between the website and internal systems, providing the most accurate information within all digital experiences
- Distributing their homes to over 50 other websites
- Ties to CDN for optimized delivery of the web experience
The Sitecore Experience Platform has been leveraged from version 6.3 to the latest release, providing a single point of management with delivery of content to multiple experiences and the ability to scale with Lennar’s growth. We needed to streamline content management in Sitecore beyond the out of the box capabilities due to the large volume of content contributors to Lennar’s digital experience. We created customizations to the WYSIWIG editor, publication process, and custom wizards to eliminate the need for training on high volume content entry, such as launching a campaign.