SPC offers security solutions for residential, commercial, corporate and industrial clients in the public and private sectors. SPC’s state-of-the-art technology adapts to the environment in which it’s being used, responding to the particular requirements of the client’s industry.
SPC reached out to EX Squared when they needed to update their service platform and improve their incident management system. SPC also wanted to solve these problems:
- Simplify their case management procedures.
- Accelerate Provisioning of mobile tools for field staff – connecting them all to the cloud.
- Eliminating the existing manual quoting system which required customers to wait days before receiving a quote.
Our solution for SPC was to implement a CRM & Service Portal from Microsoft Dynamics.
We knew the cloud functionality of Microsoft Dynamics would help SPC with their mobility and scalability issues, including case management. This solution would streamline their operational processes and integrate with their financial management system. We also developed the Dynamics Service Portal to modernize the operations and services they provided to customers, including quote response time.
After the rollout of SPC Companies solution, their customers started giving positive feedback around improved response times and quote management.
SPC Companies found the Dynamics CRM and Service Portal implementation very beneficial to their business, saying “We can access the activities of each client at a glance, and we are able to investigate and understand their needs more accurately.”
SPC Companies improved their overall customer experience, as well as achieving these goals:
- Connecting their field staff to the cloud while making their company information more portable and accessible.
- Integrating their quoting system with their online financial processes.
- Reducing of costs of ongoing automation for operations, marketing and sales processes.
- Easy access to key information for commercial and service decision making.