Trust is everything. Taylor Morrison sets the bar high and is recognized as America’s Most Trusted™ Home Builder by Lifestory Research for two years running. They have an amazing culture of service to their current and prospective customers, and bringing with a side of fun. Their passion to serve shows in every interaction.
Taylor Morrison was looking to move from a home-grown (and internally managed) content management system (CMS) to a Digital Experience Platform. With this move, they were looking to reduce their development and maintenance expenses.
EX Squared collaborated with them to select the Sitecore Experience Platform, coordinated with their ad agency to launch the initial site, and have continued our partnership to ensure they get the most out of their technology investment, including:
- Multi-site implementations for each of their brands
- Micro-sites for unique developments (such as 55+ communities and multi-builder development projects)
- Personalization at scale for an omnichannel visitor experience
- Tight integration with CRM to synchronize products information and leads
- Use of Sitecore’s Print Experience Manager (PXM) to create weekly sales sheets directly from the website, bridging the digital and sales office experience
- Implementation of Sitecore’s Email Experience Manager (EXM) which extends scalable personalization to email campaigns
- Campaign management to tie email, web, CRM, and analytics together
- Social tie-ins to keep branded and personalized messages continuing across channels